Mootsie Tootsie Shoes - Cute Name But What Are They?
A History of Mootsie Tootsie Came To Be..Mootsie Tootsie Footwear are one of the most sought-after athletic and dress footwear for young ladies and women. The brand name is developed and manufactured by Maxwell Black-jack Shoe Supplier Inc. in 1979 in the United States of America.
A footwear line made exclusively for women, Mootsie Tootsie shoes are produced by more than one manufacturer other than its first-hand creator, Maxwell Black-jack.
In 1987, Mootsie Tootsie footwear was made available to infants and children (Mootsies Kids and Little Miss Mootsies).
Mootsie Tootsie Shoes cover the following footwear genre:
- Casual shoes. This includes sports sandals and flats for informal outwear.
- Dress shoes. For business occasions and work events, Mootsie Tootsie dress shoes have delicate curves of classy shoes.
- Oxfords. These are laced leather shoes that have low heels.
- Deck shoes. These are leather-made shoes designed for boat use.
- Cold weather shoes. For rain and winter seasons, the brand has a variety of cold weather shoes.
- Sandals. These are very low shoes with straps attached to them.
Popular examples of Mootsie Tootsie lines include the following:
- Mary Jane for infants
- Freckles Mary Jane for the more mature women
- Duffie and Delanna for teens and girls
- Moheadtoe Peep toe pumps for business attire
- Eclissi2 Stretch Boot
- Mootsie Tootsie and Other Brands
It was in 1993 when Mootsie Tootsie made a licensing deal with Jones Apparel Group, a women’s clothing marketer. The shoes are created and matched with Jones clothing lines. The blend product targets the middle-aged women and professionals.
The merging of several clothing companies with Mootsie Tootsie did not stop. In 1996, Maxwell Inc. made a pact with Sam and Libby. Such a merge created a more stylish and chic footwear for young professional women and middle-aged wives. The newly incorporated footwear was made eye-catching and youthful for wives. Each pair of shoes is sold at the price tag of $35 to 50.
In 1998, Mootsie Tootsie made an agreement with Levi-Strauss & Co. to come up with a new footwear brand for women. Shoes, which are manufactured under the Levi’s Dockers brand, are generally casual shoes for girls.
Buying Mootsie Tootsie FootwearOne thing that many people loved about Mootsie Tootsie shoes is their creative and dashing style items valued with a bargain price tag; for as little as $25.00, you can now have a pair of Mootsie Tootsie.
Mootsie Tootsie footwear is widely available in department stores, boutiques and online shopping sites. The shoes are easier to find on the web as anyone can narrow (or refine) their search.
For many years, the Mootsie Tootsie shoe line has remained on top of its game. The brand footwear is truly a perfect blend of classic and modern styles in one. Every creation is timeless for every age, season and occasion. There is also a Mootsie Tootsie Boot line, click here to check them out!